Saturday, June 6, 2009

Heading to Europe

Bob and I are off to Europe on Monday night and we will be posting pictures and travel accounts here! If you are interested in checking in on us this is the place. We will be traveling with our good friend Crystal who is joining us on June 13th in London.

We are flying round trip Cleveland to Heathrow June 8th - July 8th. The itinerary is planned but likely an overestimation of what we can accomplish. If we make the entire plan it will look something like this:

609 - 613 London
613 - 614 PARIS
615 - 616 FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
617 - 618 BARCELONA
619 - 620 NICE
621 - 622 FLORENCE
623 - 624 ROME
625 - 626 VENICE
627 - 628 ZURICH
629 - 701 VIENNA
701 - 703 GERMANY
704 - 705 AMSTERDAM
706 - 707 BRUSSELS
707 - 708 LONDON
708 DEPART LONDON

Sounds ridiculously ambitious, right? We will figure this out as we go and I expect it to change. But, we have wonderful friends we are staying with in London, Zurich, Germany and Brussels and I hope that at least those dates are rather firm.

Bob is running a marathon outside of Paris on June 14th - Marathon Marn & Gondoire, near EuroDisney. I think that Crystal and I are going to go to mass at San Sulpice or Notre Dame while Bob is running.

Well, back to packing and cleaning up around here. Wish us luck!

8 comments:

mathisbertosa said...

Bon Voyage! I know you will have a wonderful adventure! we will be following your blog, so lots of photos, please!
love
jeannene

Unknown said...

I hope it's a hoot! Have a great time! Keep us updated.

xo

A.

Ravmeister said...

Are you a deer? Be Safe!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time! I will be following your travels...can't wait to go back there again myself, so send lots of pictures!
Dawn

Jen said...

I guess we don't keep in touch enough! I hope you guys have a great, safe time!
Lots of love,
Jen

Diane said...

Please drink lots of nice strong European coffee and Italian Gelato for me! I would move to Europe for those two things alone....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey! cant believe you guys are there and I am still here! Teacher workshops are for the birds. save some fish and chips for me!!! The Mont Blanc thing looks cool!